David Liu's Truss Solver
- Use keyboard keys 1-4 to quickly switch tools.
- Add Node: Click the screen to add nodes. Right-click a node to delete it, drag to move it.
- Add Member: Drag between nodes to add members. Right-click a member to delete it.
- Add Support: Click on nodes to toggle the type of support. (pin, horizontal roller, vertical roller)
- Add Load: Click and drag nodes to create loads. Click a node to remove loads.
- When the system is solvable, computed forces will appear on the screen.
- Compatibility: Tested in Firefox 3.6, Safari 5.1, Chrome 15.
Internet Explorer 8 and below is not supported.
- Snapping is on by default. Hold down SHIFT to disable temporarily.
- Positive member forces are in tension, negative indicates compression.